Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last night



my parents and my aunt and uncle and Paul and I went to a vigil at UT Southwestern to remember all those who donated their bodies to be used for first year medical students' anatomy class.
My Grandma Sue was one of those people.
It is coming up on two years ago that she passed and Soo Soo (who works at UTSW ) got to present a remembrance of her for the all the students and staff present, we were the only family members of a donor who attended.
It was really nice.
Really nice to have a time to remember her as a group and a time dedicated to her (and others).
Lots of the students there were very sweet and came over to us to say thank you, we were very weepy of course, but I was pleased with what a lovely thing it turned out to be.
We miss you so much Grandma!
And we still love you so much that it overwhelms us.



No comments:

Post a Comment