It has been almost week since my last post. We went to Tennessee this weekend to spend time with Paul's (our) family so we have been gone and busy! I took a few photos I will post soon, currently watching the olympics ( gymnastics, duh.)
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
- attend the cry baby matinee, at Angelika on a weekday with A, very curious as to how that would go
- take the boobus to the DMA/Nasher, (hopefully on a free day?)
- go see the dermatologist, post baby I seem to be getting like twice the amount of freckles i used to get.
- do a little maintenance/makeover on our patios and furniture in prep for some photos i am going to take to have on hand for when we put this place on the market (around February 2013, to move to? not quite sure yet.)
- i made a cute little banner for my etsy store, now to find the right thing to post and sell!
- still need to edit/organize photos
- lots more in the way of cleaning, sewing, organizing, purging stuff and/or repurposing stuff
Monday, July 23, 2012
Friday, July 20, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
My crazy long, crazy straight, and crazy shedding hair was driving me nuts. I got it cut the second we got back in town from Austin, they actually took a lot off! Though it still seems long-ish I guess.
I went to a really cool salon by my house called "halo", average prices for a nice, "cute" salon (which it was!), Paul who cut my hair was very nice.
The beautiful bride gets ready, the newlyweds dance at the lovely reception, (Amelia looks darling in her fancy dress), Grandpa steals a kiss, wild dancing commences (mommy drinks too much)
we had a great time!
Congratulations to Amy and Greg!
Welcome to marriage, it's the jam.