Thursday, February 17, 2011

made these


more baby stuff...
baby stuff is fun to make bc you don't need a lot of fabric, and you can do simple things, it's a great way to use left over fabric and trim, so that's fun. I never thought I would be doing so much baby stuff, but the school provides a great market for it! and babies do fall in my area of interest right now :)
another note on my sewing, I'm flattered that my friends think everything i make is so great, and that they even want one! but I want to tell you, all the stuff i make is SO imperfect it's hilarious, nowhere near the level of quality say, my mom can do. I like to do it though bc my curiosity drives me to finish something and see if it will actually work. I mostly only want to make something once, just to see if I can do it. and I love buying fabric, that's a huge piece of my interest in sewing...I don't know I just felt compelled to share these feelings with you...
that is all!

1 comment:

  1. Girl...I got the teeny baby treats in the mail yesterday and they are so fun! Can't thank you enough or wait to gift them <3. Much love your way.

    ReplyDelete