Friday, August 5, 2011

A day with baby Everett, Katie and Paul

Everett Sterling Clark
P8032435
I was so fortunate to be able to get up to Amarillo on Wednesday to see Everett and Katie and Paul, I got to spend the whole day hanging out and giving some love to this sweet little man. No surprise that Katie was a champion during labor and everything went great, I think she had only slept a handful of hours since his birth when I was there, but she looked refreshed and happy to be holding her new little son. It is truly an amazing miracle to see her holding that precious being, who just days ago was still in her tummy. My mind reels with excitement when I think about holding my own baby in just a few short months!
P8032442
Katie's cute nursery with this sweet little quote
P8032453P8032455P8032458
A beautiful little mommy!
P8032463
and a beautiful little family...

No comments:

Post a Comment