Monday, August 2, 2010

Katie Annette





This is one day late, but my Katie's 24th Birthday was yesterday! and I wanted to share some facts about Katie, my best friend since we were 3 years old, freshman year roomie at Texas Tech and overall awesome lady!
-Katie would drop anything and everything to be with me if I needed her, and she wouldn't even act like it was a big deal...
-Katie is probably the most emotionally strong person I know, it's as if nothing matters but the positive things in her life, which I believe to be incredibly impressive. She is just a yes girl, her first instinct is "yes, I can do that", which is something I should be practicing.
-She is very funny, very adorable, has curly hair I used to try to copy but gave up on perms by age 12 or so...
I love this woman!! and now she and I have our Paul husbands together, which is pretty fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment