Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lots of Photos!

I've been at my folks' house for the past couple days because Paul has been in NYC on business. I grabbed all these pics my mom took on Sunday at Amelia's baptism and wanted to share some because they are winners. 
DSC_0015 
precious hat made for Amelia by Meg, out of lace from her wedding dress!
I made her dress and bloomers. She was kind of noisy during the ceremony! and then conked out in time for the actual baptizing. It was amusing, and adorable.
DSC_0025 
DSC_0028DSC_0042DSC_0049DSC_0050DSC_0065
love this one! Meg and Mark are her Godparents.
DSC_0078DSC_0100DSC_0074DSC_0105 
I haven't yet mentioned on the blog that Meggy is expecting their first baby in October! Doesn't she look great! :)
DSC_0213
so cute.

a note on Catholic Baptism: As Catholic Christians we believe in baptizing infants as a way to "clothe them in Christ". It is also a commitment from us as parents and God parents to raise her in the Church. Amelia is now officially a part of The Catholic Church, but of course, she has always been one of God's children since before she was even born! As are, I believe, all precious and innocent children on earth.

p.s. we missed you Greg and Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment