first, put your baby down for her nap, then (important) neglect brushing your teeth or changing out of your pajamas, making cute clothes for your baby is much more important.
1. get a plain T shirt from target, and cute fabric, and fusible interfacing.
2. Fuse your fabric to the interfacing so it is nice and stiff. Draw the shape of the collar onto fabric and trace where you will cut out the pattern.
3. Cut out your pattern times 2 and then sew right sides together along your drawn lines (I kind of messed this part up but it turned out ok)
4. Turn your collar right side out, press, and sew onto the shirt
5. press it down
6. when your baby wakes up put the shirt on her and take her picture!