Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MATERNITY CLOTHES!!!

So when it comes to maternity wear my feeling is less is more. Last time I hardly bought any actual maternity things, maybe like a couple shirts at the very end and one pair of jeans from old navy in my last 2 or 3 weeks bc I couldn't keep wearing sweat pants. ( I also made a pair! that I'm already wearing again this time).  I will say though, especially as your tummy gets to be really big, it is nice to have a few things that are made to fit you. In general you can get away with anything that has a stretchy waistband, and larger sized shirts. But in those last 2 or 3 months having some real maternity things comes in handy. I discovered that Topshop has some cute maternity things! Not very cheap, but if you are choosing judiciously you could get away with a couple things.
I just ordered this polka dot dress! I actually got it in black, didn't see this white one til' now, but it's super cute too. 

A cute sweater if you're preggies during the cold months, and a good bathing suit for the summer. You want to keep your belly covered so you don't damage your extra sensitive pregnant skin ( wink, i read my tid bits).

love these shorts, i think i need to keep my eye on these, and a cute T-shirt that's made to fit!

all images from Topshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment