Thursday, July 18, 2013

35 weeks

Comfy with the help of numerous strategically placed pillows.

Only 5 weeks left in this pregnancy (maybe less???). Whew! It's been quite something. The physical toll has been oodles more significant this time. Reason being I am quite busy keeping up with my toddler, and I have a feeling this baby boy will be bigger than she was. He moves around LIKE MAD. I am shocked by the intensity of the movement every day! I am waddling so much it's kind of embarrassing. I know most people don't think I look really huge, but my belly is just so prominent! I see people looking at me when I'm out and about and I'm thinking "yes yes ok i am very pregnant!!"

But really I still have to say that I love being pregnant. I just love it. I realize these last two statements don't match up with everything else in this post. But while it's so physically taxing, and draining, and uncomfortable even painful, I am just so thankful for the baby in me, and for the health he and I have had during these last 8 months.

Dear little boy, your dad and your big sister and I will meet you so soon! And I just know you are going to be a wonderful baby and grow into a happy little boy. We love you. We have a name picked out for you, and we can't wait to share it with everyone when you arrive. I am praying your delivery will be smooth, I promise to try my hardest to bring you here safely, I can't wait to hold you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment