Thursday, April 15, 2010

Soo it has been an interesting few days

First of all don't hire me to put up wallpaper, that was a treacherous activity and it is quite obvious that I am a beginnner when you look at the work, Paul and I couldn't believe how hard it was, he helped after he got off work and and now it's done, but we are waiting on another roll to finish it up. I think my mom may come and help try and remedy the worst bits of it...
But i still LOVE the the paper
Secondly my eye rash whatever has been consuming my energies all week! I have been to the doctor twice and have been dealing with insane burning, itching, swelling, it is downright crazy. I am sitting here right now only being able to open one eye fully. Im ready for this to be over...
So that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment