Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The story of my favorite jean cutoff shorts


Created circa 2003 from a pair of jeans worn in high school and possibly even junior high, these cutoff shorts have been a signature clothing item of mine for many years. It is very possible my husband fell in love with me while wearing these very shorts. Due to the fact that I wear them most days in the summer.
why are they so perfect?
Because they were made from a pair of jeans (gap, long and leans) with no stretch in them, therefore allowing them to fray perfectly.
Replicas have been attempted by myself, and even close friends, but none compare.
How old is too old for me to be wearing these?
Not sure, but chances are I will have to be told to put them away by family members and/or peers.
Summer 2010 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment