Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dallas Rue magazine party at Wisteria

It is cool to live in Dallas and take advantage of these little events, I'm proud to say that I make it to a few of these kinds of things a year. They always include free booze, free food and usually shopping. So thats all good stuff. 
didn't take the camera so here are some poor quality phone snaps
Untitled 
My Aunt Soo Soo knows Gloria Campos, so we chatted with her (NBD).
Untitled 
me and the Soose!
Untitled 
love this store, cute stuff
Untitled  
Soo Soo's cute outfit, we liked this umbrella
Untitled 
my cute outfit! and it's a good thing I wore one because this place was crawling with them.
Untitled
also I was amazed at this lady's hairdo! It really was perfect, except her hair is much lighter than mine so it's way easier to do, well done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment