Monday, March 12, 2012

Austin

We went to Austin this weekend so Paul could join in on some Bachelor party fun with my brother Greg and some other dudes. I went to lunch with my Dad on Friday, we had a delicious time at Perla's on South Congress. My sister came down that evening to hang with me and Amelia while the husbands did plenty of beer drinking.
IMG_1630IMG_1631
IMG_1632IMG_1633IMG_1636
Loving this outfit on A
IMG_1639
Amelia was really good this weekend! Aside from some screaming in the car on our way down, she is pretty good at going with the flow, and sleeping in her little box at night (her portable little bassinet thing). She even joined in on some bachelor fun when the boys took her to lunch yesterday before we left. I didn't get enough pictures of other goings on this weekend, I took a couple of on my phone that will probably show up in the "phone snaps".
kbye!
IMG_1642

No comments:

Post a Comment